What’s in Devens Massachusetts?
What are you coming to Devens for? Each year multiple special events from sports tournaments, food truck festivals, community events, fundraisers, and more come to Devens Massachusetts.
If you are coming from out of town to play or visit Devens here is where you can find more information on the food, lodging, and things to do in Devens Massachusetts.
Hotels in Devens Massachusetts
Plan on staying here in Devens? Right here in the center of it all, we have a Hilton Garden Inn and a Spring Hill Suites. Attached to the Spring Hill you will find the Devens Common Center conference and event center. There always seems to be something going on here from coin shows to craft fairs.
Restaurants in Devens Massachusetts
Devens may be a small community but we are big on dining out. Local in Devens we have a few great options with some top-notch offerings. There is a restaurant in the Hilton Garden Inn called the Great American Grill which is available to the hotel guests and the public offering New England favorites.
In what is called the Devens Common there are some other options for dining which include the new and recently opened Bandolaros Mexican Grill, Pizza Bella, and Dunkin’. Take a right as you exit the Devens Common and you will find Marty’s Corner Cafe & Deli which has some great outside seating for those warm summer days. Lastly, inside the clubhouse at Red Tail Golf Club is the Red Tail Tavern offering an array of golf-themed snacks and meals just about a mile from the Common Center.
If you want to venture out away from Devens and see what the surrounding towns have to offer check out this page here for more information on the local towns.
Things to do in Devens
- Get in a round of golf at the Red Tail Golf Club.
- Check out a show at the recently opened Cannon Theatre.
- Visit the Fort Devens Museum for some great history.
- Check out the Magic of Mirror Lake for some swimming & boating.
- Take the kids to the Hidden Park near the main entrance of Devens.
- Play a round of Disc Golf at the Devens Disc Gold course.
- Get that kayak or canoe out and explore the Nashua River.
- Visit the Oxbow National Wildlife Refuge.
- Get a massage or join a yoga class at the Dragonfly Wellness Center.
- Hit the gym and get a workout in at Anytime Fitness.